Welcome to Dahlia - Les Gites De Carlux
Dahlia in Les Gites de Carlux is in the heart of the beautiful Dordogne.
The gite is situated on a complex of 12 privately owned gites with a shared heated pool. The complex is on a hillside opposite the lovely medieval village of Carlux offering a stunning panorama of the village and surrounding countryside. This charming village and it's local shops and bar can be reached in 8 minutes through a shaded woodland walk or a two minute drive. The Dordogne River with it's walking and cycle path is just 2 kilometres from the village. All the principle historical sites, adventure parks and beauty spots are within easy driving distance. Or you may prefer stay closer to home and take a refreshing dip in the pool and relax with a long cool drink on the terrace of your home from home. Whatever you choose to do we trust you will enjoy your stay at Dahlia.
The Gîte comprises:
· Large living/dining room with dining and lounge seating for six.
. French windows open onto the terrace with a view to the village.
. Wood burning enclosed fire.
· Separate kitchen.
· Bedroom with King-Size bed.
· Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and toilet
· Family bedroom with King-Size bed, single bed, travel cot and high chair.
· Single bedroom located next to the shower room.
· Shower room with wash basin and toilet (accessed via the third bedroom)
. Mezzanine floor with single sofa bed.
· Front terrace with barbecue and garden dining furniture to seat six and a village view.
· Side sun terrace with four sun loungers and parasol and a garden view.
The kitchen is equipped to cater for 6 people with an American style fridge freezer and drinks fridge, 5 burner hob and eye level oven.